Monday, November 24, 2008

Randomness of the brain.

- The Scientific Method and basic troubleshooting skills should be taught in high school, college and as part of training on any job where a person might need to solve a problem.

- My bike is at the shop. It's getting a new suspension linkage covered under warranty. Can't wait to have it back. Can't wait for Daylight Savings Time, but that's another story. I want to ride. All the time.

- K works really hard. I am very grateful for all she does. I try to tell her and show her often.

- I'm sure it's not just in Atlanta, but traffic sure does suck here when it's raining! Not that it does not suck when it's dry, but it just reaches new levels. Not a fan.

- I can't wait for Marcos to start reading. He can't wait either. He'll be 4 in a few weeks. He's getting really good at recognizing letters. I wish I would have been better at teaching him Spanish.

- Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is indeed very good. I'm hooked. Why didn't I listen to K when she told me to get a lot more than I did when we were in Jamaica last month! I'm halfway through my stash.

- Putting a smile on your face (thinking happy thoughts) when you are about to deal with something or someone you really don't want to deal with, actually helps. That and my "No complaining" policy have really helped me at work. Try it.

- This home needs another baby.

No comments: