
Thanks for my beautiful wife, who understands me and even so, still loves me.
Thanks for my kids for all they teach me every day.
Thanks for my mom, who started the snowball of raising me and paying for my education, which allows me to have a great job and make all other things possible.
Thanks for my health. I'm now the healthiest I've ever been in my whole life.
Thanks for my friends from the past. Even though I may be out of touch for long periods of time, I keep them in my thoughts a lot.
Thanks for my friends from the present. You enrich my life more than you'll ever know.
Thanks for my family. I'm blessed to have family close and also to now have such a great extended family through my marriage.
Thanks for my wife. She's so nice, I give thanks twice.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment