Yesterday, we took the kids to "Miss Mary's Ice Cream Crankin'". This was a benefit event for The Drake House in Roswell. The event consisted of businesses and people bringing ice cream and then the general public gets to pay an entry fee to taste as much of it as they can handle. Sounds like a dream situation for kids, doesn't it?
The event was to start at 2pm and it was raining all morning. It was looking sad, but it stopped raining right around 1:30, so we headed down.
The kids had a great time. They uttered the words I never thought I'd hear coming from a child: "I'm full. I don't want any more ice cream."
Lula enjoyed the lemon ice cream (although she won't admit to a favorite) and Marcos enjoyed making his own mini-sunday with Kit-Kat (I don't want kitties!), sprinkles and chocolate syrup.
Nice afternoon in our big little town...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment